APRSISCE - APRS-IS client for Windows Mobile (CE) and now Win32 (normal Windows including 7) from KJ4ERJ.
APRSISCE on Windows Mobile requires a device with an internal (or NMEA) GPS and an unlimited data connection. It displays OpenStreetMap.org maps in realtime as you move and zoom.
APRSIS32 works on Windows machines (including 7 as a non-administrator) and is otherwise a near-duplicate of APRSISCE so you can have one program on both your home and mobile platforms (preferably with different -SSIDs).
 Current program features
- APRS-IS Client (handles full feed on Win32)
- Displays Weather data
- Displays Labeled Telemetry data
- IGate Capability - Bi-Directional!
- Digipeater Capability - VERY configurable
- APRS Messaging - Including EMAIL(-2) an ANSRVR support
- WHO-IS callsign lookup support (brief and full)
- OpenStreetMap.org background maps (pan and zoom with local cache)
- Preload Maps option for off-line use
- Track display for all moving stations
- MultiTrack - Center on (Follow) multiple stations
- GeoNames.org street address lookup
- GeoCaching.com LOC/GPX loading/display
- English vs Metric display units
- KISS TNC support
- NMEA and Windows Mobile GPSapi GPS support
- AGWPE (and Pro) Receive and Transmit
- Kenwood D710 support (Packet and APRS modes)
 ToDo List
- AGW Transmit support
- Graph Weather data
- Graph Telemetry data
- Bearing/Range display for tracking stations (or GeoCaches)
- Lots of other smaller things...
(See the complete ToDo list in the Release Notes) (Release Notes are in the Files section of the APRSISCE Yahoo Group)