APRSISCE - APRS-IS client for Windows Mobile (CE) and now Win32 (normal Windows including 7) from KJ4ERJ.
APRSISCE on Windows Mobile requires a device with an internal GPS and an unlimited data connection. It displays OpenStreetMap.org maps in realtime as you move and zoom.
APRSIS32 works on Windows machines (including 7 as a non-administrator) and is otherwise a near-duplicate of APRSISCE so you can have one program on both your home and mobile platforms.
Current program features
- APRS-IS Client (handles full feed on Win32)
- IGate Capability - Bi-Directional!
- Digipeater Capability - VERY configurable
- APRS Messaging - Including EMAIL(-2) support
- WHO-IS callsign lookup support
- OpenStreetMap.org background maps (pan and zoom with local cache)
- Preload Maps option for off-line use
- Track display for all moving stations
- Center on (Follow) any single station
- GeoNames.org street address lookup
- GeoCaching.com LOC/GPX loading/display
- English vs Metric display units
- KISS TNC support
- NMEA and Windows Mobile GPSapi GPS support
- AGWPE (and Pro) Receive-only support
- Soon-to-be-released Kenwood D710 support (Packet and APRS modes)
- AGW Transmit support
- Parse, store, and display Weather data
- Parse, store, and display Telemetry data
- Bearing/Range display for tracking stations (or GeoCaches)
- Lots of other smaller things...