Revision as of 03:28, 1 February 2009 by UR3IRS
Alinco DR-135 -- VHF Transceiver with TNC EJ-41U.
- Alinco DR-135
- Alinco DR-135T
- Alinco DR-135TG
- Alinco DR-135TP
- Alinco DR-135TPG
- Alinco DR-135 MkII
- Alinco DR-135EM MkIII
- Revised NEW circuit to be compliant to RoHS/Lead-free order in EU.
- Voice-only FXE-version available (European model only, EJ-41U/47U not usable).
- EJ-41U internal TNC board is available as an option for 1200/9600 bps packet
- 50 watts, H/M/L power settings
- 100 memory channels
- Front panel data port
- Rear panel DSUB9 computer connection
- No need to remove mic for packet operation
- Ignition key on/off feature
- CTCSS, DCS encode+decode, DTMF encode and Tone-burst are all standards
- Clean, clear Alinco audio
- Super-wide 7 character alphanumeric display
- Wide and narrow FM modes (16K0 & 8K50F3E)
- Theft alarm feature
- A large, palm-fitting commercial-grade backlit microphone with a metal connector (not a modular plug) as well as direct frequency input and direct multi-function access such as monitor, call channel, power setting, memory to VFO plus more!
- Stays in mode you select (voice/packet) through power off cycles
- Ten autodial memories
- and more....at Low Alinco price!