The software used to run this site is called 'MediaWiki'. The best source for information on how to add, edit or modify pages, how to format what you build here - formulas, outlines, etc, etc, etc is to read the help guide at the MediaWiki web site.
- The Frequently Asked Questions - Wiki FAQ - If it's been asked, it's been answered, here.
- Basic Markup (Filling the page) - This page shows basic layout, formtting and markup on this Wiki. And Here is the help page on Editing - more of the same and then some.
- Image Markup - how to add pictures, format them, resize them and get them where you'd like on the page: Image Markup
- Lists - This page will show you how to make lists and outlines. If you look close, it'll even show you how to use ;bold: text.
- Tables - This page demonstrates some simple, and other rather complex tables.
- The Sandbox - Use the sandbox to play, test and learn how to do what you want